Community Chef owns and operates a 1600m2 state-of-the-art commercial food manufacturing facility in Altona. Staffed by highly qualified and experienced food technologists and chefs, we have the capability of taking an idea from concept to commercial scale. We understand that time is critical when developing and launching a new product hence we offer the best value and most efficient service to get your product to market.
Why Community Chef? Because we offer;
- Research and Development with links to Australia’s leading scientific organisations
- Specialised component sourcing
- Pasteurisation services with the ability to produce shelf-stable products
- Recipe development
- Innovative packaging solutions
- Small batch market trials
- Ability to produce product free of specific allergens
- Rapid scale-up capability from Pilot to full commercial batches
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03 9368 5900 to discuss your next project.
Community Chef; your trusted partner in contract manufacturing and R&D